Iran plans €50 million bounty on ‘gambler’ Donald Trump, ‘child-killer’ Netanyahu for ‘whoever sends them to hell’

globaleyenews
4 Min Read


Iran plans €50 million bounty on 'gambler' Donald Trump, 'child-killer' Netanyahu for 'whoever sends them to hell' - report

Iranian lawmakers are discussing legislation that would offer large financial rewards for the assassination of US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, escalating tensions following the February strikes on Iran that killed supreme leader Ali Khamenei.As per the Telegraph UK, Ebrahim Azizi, chairman of Iran’s national security commission, said lawmakers were preparing a bill titled “Reciprocal action by military and security forces of the Islamic Republic”, which would formalise a €50 million reward for anyone who kills Trump.Azizi said Iran considers Trump, Netanyahu and Admiral Brad Cooper of US Central Command responsible for the February 28 strike that killed Khamenei and that they must face “confrontation and reciprocal action”.Mahmoud Nabavian, deputy chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s National Security Committee, also said parliament would soon vote on allocating a “significant reward” for anyone who “sends the gambler Trump and the child-killer Netanyahu to hell”, reported Jewish Chronicle.

Threats escalate after Iran conflict

The proposed legislation marks a sharp escalation from earlier threats and religious decrees issued by Iranian clerics and officials.The move would shift assassination calls from propaganda campaigns and fatwas into formal parliamentary action.Nabavian warned that any future military action against Iran or its leadership would trigger retaliatory attacks not only against the US and Israel but also against regional Arab governments aligned with them.“Threats against the Supreme Leader and military commanders have again been heard from the filthy mouths of some enemy officials,” Nabavian wrote on X.

Previous threats and bounty campaigns

Calls for action against Trump have surfaced repeatedly in Iran over recent years, particularly after the killing of Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani and the recent death of Khamenei.Campaigns linked to pro-regime groups have reportedly collected millions of dollars for bounty efforts targeting Trump.One campaign titled “Blood Covenant” allegedly raised more than $27 million.Iran Wire reported that the hacking group “Handala” had also claimed to allocate $50 million for the “elimination” of Trump and Netanyahu.Earlier this year, Trump warned that if Iran attempted to carry out threats against him, the United States would “wipe them off the face of the Earth”.

Iran says negotiations still ongoing

Even as threats escalated, Iranian officials indicated that indirect negotiations with Washington were continuing.Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said peace talks brokered through Pakistan were progressing, with multiple rounds of proposals exchanged between the two sides.According to Iranian media reports, US conditions include handing over enriched uranium stockpiles, limiting Iran’s nuclear infrastructure and maintaining a ceasefire tied to continued negotiations.Iran’s reported demands include lifting sanctions, releasing frozen assets, ending military operations across the region and recognition of Iranian sovereignty over the Strait of Hormuz.Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian acknowledged severe war damage to gas facilities, power plants and industrial infrastructure, while former Revolutionary Guards commander Mohsen Rezaei warned that any continuation of the blockade would amount to “a continuation of war”.Meanwhile, speculation has grown over a possible return to hostilities after Netanyahu was allowed to skip his criminal trial to attend “all-day security meetings”, according to Telegraph UK.



Source link

Share This Article
Leave a Comment